Re: real mirrors in K-5 environment?

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2001 - 07:48:06 PST

FYI Sax carries acrylic mirrors for the classroom. There is an error in the
catalog; it lists the single and double sided portrait mirror on page 244
and actually it is on page 241. There is also a smaller, less expensive one
on page F in the front of the catalog. Hope this helps. Judy
jnagel@saxarts.com