Happy Thanksgiving

---------

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2001 - 09:04:16 PST

Judy said it best:" I am thankful for many
things but I want you all to know that I value the opportunity to
participate with such quality professionals. You will be included in my
prayers of thanks on this Thanksgiving Day. Peace"

I echo her thoughts and wish you all a blessed and restful break. Linda in
NC

PS-NO attachments sent.

---

  • application/ms-tnef attachment: stored