pinatas

---------

From: melinda Mosley-Bullard (mose_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2001 - 14:36:48 PST

The grade chair for the second grade asked me if I could make pinatas for each of the second grade classes for their Christmas parties this year. I don't want them to be so beautiful that they don't want to break them, but, it is Art!! I thought about using paper grocery store bags...maybe paper mache' I will have 2 one half hour sessions in which to do this, so I am not sure paper mache is the best option. Any suggestions???

Thanks for your help!

---