Windows techie question

---------

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 18:28:59 PST

Anybody know how to clear Windows memory? My problem is that every time I
type something into a search engine, everything I've searched for before
comes up as a list of choices. It does this in Word and some other programs
as well so I'm pretty sure it's something with Windows and not Internet
Explorer.

I don't have anything to hide, but do have an overly curious principal, so
just trying to cma.

TIA.
Donald Peters