Re: mail art?

---------

From: Cindi Hiers (suwanneecrew_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 10:10:19 PST

Marcia, I am having lunch and lots of times I view
emails too. Went to click to see your visuals and the
site was denied as inapropriate. Can't see this at
school? I will check again at home, I hope this is an
OK site!! Cindi

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=miss_lavery

leave-artsednet-7600Y@lists.getty.edu