printed cards

---------

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 09:01:53 PST

"Square One does a fundraiser where each child's art can be printed and each
child receives a free magnet with their Art on it even if the parents do not
buy anything. I've never done this so maybe someone else can give better
feedback here..."

Square One art folks are great to work with. My art club was the recipient
of their services last year. They are also very supportive of art teachers
and of this list. Linda in NC

---