Fw: Re: Is Christmas Out ? Bah Humbug!

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2001 - 20:12:05 PST

In the past I have done carolers (great for facial expressions), sponge
painted snowflakes (cut out using the technique from this list last year and
used as a stencil), and sponge painted snowmen with collaged outfits. I
don't teach Christmas per se at the elementary, but I do do seasonal stuff -
especially that last week before the holiday break when the kiddos are abit
bouncy! :-) It is my belief that the subject matter for the most part is
unimportant - the important thing is incorporating my outcomes and
objectives.
~Michal