Re: American Artists of Interest

---------

From: MaryAnn Kohl (maryann_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2001 - 17:06:39 PST

Anyone else have anything to say about famous American artists... favorite
ones, things you have done with kids in art to reflect their style or
techniques, interesting tidbits of history? I am compiling the ideas to send
back to the group. I've gotten about six contributions... more would be
great!
MaryAnn

______________________
  ~ MaryAnn F. Kohl ~
maryann@brightring.com
http://www.brightring.com
______________________
Jdecker@woh.rr.com on 11/9/01 2:38 PM said:

> Here is a page I got started last June:
> http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/america.htm
> I think many of them are from the list that was compiled for Mary Ann last
> spring. I will check to see if any additional artists are listed in her
> current post. I have the first names on the page.
>
> I had links ready for many of them...but then when we were hacked -- I lost
> that folder (It didn't save properly to the super floppy -- all that work
> gone -- boo-hoo).
>
> Judy Decker

---