Miriam Shapiro images

---------

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2001 - 10:31:55 PST

        "-I've tried to search for images by Miriam Shapiro of her
figures...I only
> found one "Anna and David".

Carolyn, et al
        one of my favorite Shapiro's is "I'm Dancing as Fast As I Can" (I
guess because I am thinking that most days.) Somewhere I have a Scholastic
Art issue that has this in it, but I cannot find it right now. At home I
think I also have a catalogue from one of her exhibits. If I find either,
I'll let you all know. Linda in NC

---