RE: PRE-observational vent

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2001 - 08:41:36 PST

Our school is in the process of rewriting the evaluation plan - you can
request the principal - or a peer group. That would be more of a
portfolio/discussion process. I get the feeling our principal hates doing
evaluations - but he is in our rooms a lot. Which is okay if you feel
'safe'. But if you have ever had the other kind of principal - a more
formal procedure would be beneficial.

---