Re: PRE-observational vent

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2001 - 08:32:11 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
From: "griswold" <griswald@telis.org>
Another thing that I thought of when I first read your first post......when
I am not in the mood to be observed by a twerp...I have requested that only
the principal observe me. I think under our contract, that we have that
right. In any case, most of the long time tenured staff at our school all
fall under the pervue of the principal, as do most of the brand new
teachers. The VP gets the left overs. I don't think any vp is up to
challenging experienced teachers.
Good Luck...
Charlotte, in rainy Lake Co., CA

Absolutely POURING here too. I like it....especially when there's no school
and you can lie in bed and look out at the drops.

It occurred to me later that I SHOULD have requested the principal to
observe instead. That's hindsight, right? Too late now. Have to go with the
twerp. To do otherwise at this juncture would cause more disturbance so I'll
go with the flow. Just felt like bitchin'...that's all. I'll survive but I
don't know if HE will...hee, hee. Toodles......Bunki

---