Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Dale Chihuly...WOW!

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2001 - 16:32:30 PST

I have showed "Chihuly in Action" to my elementary kids... It has a segment
on his work with inner city "problem" high school kids doing glass
blowing... a segment on an installation he did in the Netherlands--again
using kids that kept hanging around as his helpers... and (what my students
like best) a painting workshop he did with elementary students (his
paintings are wild--and beautiful) It's 25 minutes long, but interesting.

Donald Peters