RE: Developing K-5 Lesson Plans

---------

From: Dokachev, Catherine (CDOKACHEV_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2001 - 04:50:17 PST

Melinda,
My schedule is similar to yours. I see K for 30 minutes per week, 1, 2, and
3 for 35 minutes per week, and 4 and 5 for 40 minutes per week. Minus the 5
minutes at the beginning of class to settle them and 5 minutes at the end of
class for clean up the time flies by. I see all the kids only once a week.
I teach 6 art classes every day, except for Fridays where I teach 7. It's
not too bad, but I'm jealous of all of you who get to see the kids twice a
week!
-Cathy