Re: student killed - what to do

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 11 2001 - 13:10:09 PST

Dear Deb,

   I am very sorry to hear about your loss. A child's death is very
traumatic. Your students may be receptive to some calm music and to working
on an album book of memories to present to the student's family. Personal
recollections from the students and you in calligraphy text and/or picture
would be very meaningful to her parents.

       Ann Heineman

I don't want it to be business as usual - what can I do with them? Is there
an art process that I can do? I am completely shocked right now and can't
even think...

Thanks -

Deb

---