Re: Paper-mache disaster rebirth

---------

From: Mark Alexander (malexander06_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 11 2001 - 11:21:42 PST

Re: Paper-mache disaster rebirthHow about a 3D color wheel, hanging in the art room kind of like a model of the planets might hang in a science room? Start with balloons covered in paper mache, using perhaps white paper towel as a finish layer on them all. Then paint them with tempera. Large balloons for the primaries, mid sized ones for the secondaries, small ones for the tertiary (intermediate) colors. There could also be value layers or striations with the shades hanging above and the tints below. At the hub of the 3D color wheel could be a variety of neutral colors, arranged in relation with the colors used to make them. Wow, what fun this is. Can you see it?
Mark