Re: Need art for music program "Lend a helping hand"

---------

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 11 2001 - 11:17:59 PST

Tracing hands on colored paper and or the paper that is a different
color on each side. (Colored copy paper in as many different colors
as you can get or limit to a theme and the fadeless paper that is 2
color works the best - so will the rolls of craft paper). Write a
word or a message. Twist the "wrist" and it becomes a flower-hand to
be layered around and attached however you need to decorate. The
flower hands can also be twisted onto a straw with twist-ties and
arranged in a large decorated container to put on the piano and/or
edge of the stage. I've done this and it is quick,cheap & festive.
Sharon - NJ