Re: Students at work now divided

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 11 2001 - 10:45:31 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
>From: Woody Duncan <wduncan@kc.rr.com>
> I decided to put the work on separate pages.
> It's already up there at:
> http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/RMSArtStudioNov2001.html
> http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/RMSArtStudio6thNov2001.html
> http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/RMSArtStudio7thNov2001.html
> http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/RMSArtStudio8thNov2001.html
> Woody in KC

As always I enjoyed traveling through your website to view your new student
artworks. The picture of your face is slightly difficult to see because of
the angle but it looks as if you might have loped off your mustache...did
you?

I especially like the large cardboard sculptures. Want to tell us more about
these? Inspirations? Art history/artist connections? (Strategically placed
Styrofoam cups placed within the sculpture and the sides the same height as
the cups adds much stability when the sculpture gets wet with paste. Neat
trick someone taught me years ago. Just passing along the tip.) Are your
sculptures free-flowing designs or something more concrete? Hard to tell
from the picture.

Thanks for the enjoyable trip! Toodles...Bunk

---