Re: PRE-observational vent

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 11 2001 - 09:42:21 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
 Danville, CA 94526
From: Bicyclken@aol.com

In a message dated 11/10/2001 10:09:18 AM Pacific Standard Time,
bkramer@srvusd.k12.ca.us writes:
I dunno. I hope I'm reading this all wrong, but I see problems comin'. I may
be cryin' in my beer (er...wine) shortly too. Toodles..Bunki

Bunki, you have the experience and the knowledge of your subject to fall
back on. He will see that in your kids work and in the way you run your
classroom. .... I can't believe you should feel nervous.......
Ken Schwab
*************************

Thanks, Ken and Patty in Fla. for your concern and caring responses. I
guess I didn't express my feelings quite well enough in my first post. I'm
not so much nervous as I am irritated, pissed, and antsy to be put in the
position of "training" a little Napoleon to grade me and write up an opinion
after disagreeing strongly on the first goal settings (of which he also had
no clue). My point is...teaching students is exhausting enough if you are
putting in a lot of time and commitment. Having to teach administrators who
are out of their element makes it doubly more exhausting. Teaching to the
choir here, I know. I'm irritated that it has to be done regardless of how I
feel about it. And what grates the most..the fact that he will have the
final say...on paper...of how I teach and run my classroom and that we are
not on equal footing here in the eyes of the district. It's a fact of life
that has to be tolerated and I get pissed occasionally so I open my big
mouth and put my foot in.

Toodles....from a second-class citizen

---