Re: PRE-observational vent

---------

Bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Nov 11 2001 - 08:45:50 PST

In a message dated 11/10/2001 10:09:18 AM Pacific Standard Time,
bkramer@srvusd.k12.ca.us writes:

> I dunno. I hope I'm reading this all wrong, but I see problems comin'. I may
> be cryin' in my beer (er...wine) shortly too. Toodles..Bunki

Bunki, you have the experience and the knowledge of your subject to fall back
on. He will see that in your kids work and in the way you run your
classroom. Remember, that I observed you and I was so impressed that, when I
returned to my h.s. classroom I was telling them of how well behaved and good
workers your students were. I could feel the enthusiasm your students had
for the assignment and that they were prepared to create and use the
knowledge of past demonstrations to work on the assignments. I can't believe
you should feel nervous but that you are is one of the reasons that you do so
well. You ant to be a successful teacher and you are.

Ken Schwab
San Jose CA

---