student killed - what to do

---------

From: Deb Mortl (dmortl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 11 2001 - 08:17:52 PST

Hi -
I just got a call from my principal that one of my senior girls was killed last night in a car accident. She was very popular and well-known and well-liked by the whole class. I don't know how to handle this with my classes tomorrow - I have all advanced classes of upper classmen who were friends with her. I don't want it to be business as usual - what can I do with them? Is there an art process that I can do? I am completely shocked right now and can't even think...

Thanks -
DebGet more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

---