Re: Students at work in RMS Art Studio

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 11 2001 - 06:57:55 PST

Woody - I agree that it is important for parents to see these images - I
always have tons of pictures tacked up around the room but never thought of
making a power point. I could hook up the projector..... thanks for a great
idea! Your students are doing fantastic work. As far as the load time - my
56K modem pulled the page up in about 4 minutes. If I was on my laptop at
school, which is REALLY slow even being hooked up to the server, it would
more than likely take longer. I think I'd probably put it on 3 pages. :-)
~Michal
whest177@wheatstate.com
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids