Re: Students at work in RMS Art Studio

---------

From: Cindi Hiers (suwanneecrew_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 11 2001 - 06:36:35 PST

 Woody, great job! This year we split the 6-12 art program and hired a middle school art teacher. She is great, her major was Graphics and therefore has no teaching experience so I give her ALL the help/information I can. I print many things from you, including this. Thanks Woody. Cindi

  Woody Duncan <wduncan@kc.rr.com> wrote: 46 photos on web page !!! I should know better, but my students
at school are on a fast connection and it should pull up easy for
them at school. They are shots of students working on various
projects/problems since the start of this school year.
At Parent/Teacher conferences, last week, I had power points with
hundreds of these types of photos running while parents visited.
I think it is good for them to see students actively engaged in
learning. There are too many kids going home with the same
response to: "What did you do in school today ?" ("Nothing")

Check out the page, pull it up, let me know how long it takes to
load. I could change it to three pages: one for each grade level or
one for each project/problem.
Enjoy, Woody in KC

--
I'm from Kansas, where the Legislature and BOE keep trying
To respond to me privately via E-mail