school e-mail was RE: Observation vent

---------

From: kimberly herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 10 2001 - 19:16:23 PST

Actually if it was on the school's e-mail system it is NOT PRIVATE. Joe
Blow down the street can walk in and ask to see anyone's e-mail records.
The e-mail you send and receive on your school's system is considered
public record and is subject to the freedom of information act. It is
not covered by confidentiality. We are warned about this repeatedly.

Kimberly Herbert