Re: artsednet digest: November 09, 2001

---------

From: Rodney and Barbara Boville (rboville_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 10 2001 - 18:11:55 PST

Just this week, a catalog was given to me calle "the culture catalog", it is
described as multimedia Resources in Folklore, History,Culture, and the Arts
for integration across the disciplines.. It is put out by CityLore: The New
York Center for Urban Folk Culture. The catalog is available to order on
lone at www.carts.org. This catalog has the best variety of books that I
have seen in a very ong time. It has childrents books on every culture and a
a great number of resouce books. If working at all in multiculturism, you
will want to see what this catalog has to offer. Hope you are all having a
good weekend. Barbara in Green Bay,

---