Re: Creative Christmas Challenge

---------

From: Janice Keenan (jekteachme_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 10 2001 - 15:42:58 PST

>I'm just curious...how many of you are even doing
>Christmas decor

I do not have my kids do 'Christmas decor'...When my
overarching theme can possible tie in with a holiday I
may take advantage of the timing... For example,now
the kids are learning about the art of Medieval
period.. one of the projects is the making of history
of stain glass and I am tying it in with a holiday
theme (loosely)..not Christmas in specific but in
their making of stained glass with tissue paper the
design can relate to the holiday (Christmas trees,
wreaths, menorah, etc.).
  Jan in Miami