Check Deb Kramer's Web site

---------

From: Judy Decker (Jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 10 2001 - 11:47:21 PST

If you do not have time to do the survey's on Deb's site -- at least take
the time to visit her student's work:
http://www.newton.mec.edu/art/happyhats (Go to room B)

You can tell the students had a blast doing this project! She also has a
clever way of dealing with putting images of the student's on her site (to
protect their identity) -- That's all I will say -- you have to visit for
yourself to see her solution.

The survey only takes a few minutes to complete.... I think I spent longer
on the "quiz" trying to find out which Sesame Street Character I was (fun
e-mail sent to me from Jeannie).

Glad to help in your project Deb! Good luck on your research-- it is a
"hot" topic.

Judy Decker

---