Re: Art Class Size

---------

From: Heather Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jan 01 1904 - 17:42:24 PDT

Like Ken said, I can't get around to everyone, and demonstrations are
hard for everyone to see. I also have a hard time doing any 3-d work due
to lack of space to store them and our 2-d work can't be too big because
there isn't room on the table for the kids to work. We are very crowded
even when they are working 12x18". Walking through the room at all is a
challenge, and clean up time is organized chaos and naturally takes
longer than it used to. Being very organized helps and sometimes I
resort to just collecting brushes, for example, and I clean them later.
I was always a stickler on personal responsibility for them cleaning
everything themselves, but sometimes we need the time to work. It makes
it a challenge. For the most part, the kids are great and understand
that they need to really cooperate because there are so many of them.
Heather

---