Re: Observation vent

---------

From: melinda Mosley-Bullard (mose_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 10 2001 - 09:27:42 PST

You are so right. I would like to say this about my previous message: I
think I was so devastated regarding my past observation because I like my
principal and my job so much. And, that is why I internalized his criticism.
Those of us who are ultra sensitive might be well advised to" toughen up"
and learn to not take every thing so seriously. I, for one , am definitely
too sensitve and realize that I need to get over it.