Fine arts images -- links

---------

From: Judy Decker (Jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 10 2001 - 09:07:41 PST

Thanks Joseph for posting the image sites -- I have several linked from my
Art Education page:
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/arted.htm

Click on Fine Art Images at the top of the page.

Here is one that has high quality images -- however complete titles often
are not given:
http://fineart.elib.com/

Jim's Fine Art Images was an excellent source-- I check back periodically
to see if it gets back on the Web (still not restored).

Judy Decker

---