Re: Observation vent

---------

From: pgstephens (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 10 2001 - 08:44:21 PST

It's not just administrators and the tech people, Judy. About a year
ago, a principal in our district had some email published (without his
knowledge nor permission) in the local newspaper. This was email that
was written on the principal's campus email address to the
superintendent. The email was used to substantiate the newspaper's
investigation into construction problems within the district, but
"private" communication nonetheless. Makes one wonder how the reporter
knew to target that principal or whether he read tons of email in order
to find the relevant bits.

Judy Decker wrote:

Some administrators (and tech people)
> actually find time in their busy day to read our Getty list. Imagine
> that -- they have time to read what we put on the school server via e-mail
> AND what we post to the Getty list.

---