Re: talking and learning / Quiet ?

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 10 2001 - 07:54:09 PST

> It keeps you on your toes so you can know when to include art in the conversation.
> It is what makes the art room such a unique and wonderful place to learn.

        Our art classrooms/studios are a special/unique environment that has
the ability to motivate discussion on a wide range of topics, most of which
I allow. Perhaps our students just feel comfortable in this setting. It
is
unfortunate that there are not a lot of other settings in school where they
feel this degree of comfort.
                                                                Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail