Re: observation vent

---------

From: D. Sterner (dsterner_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 10 2001 - 07:40:10 PST

I just wanted to add a funny version of a casual observation from my
principal. We chatted the other morning when upon leaving he added "I'll be
back later to help you clean up this room."

I was mortified as I looked around the room - It needed a good going-over.
Throught the day I managed to get things looking nice and organized. When
the principal peeked in quickly of offer his daily "Hey!" around lunch time,
I insisted he step in and take back that comment from the morning.

He admired the improved look, but then ADDED! "Oh, I was going to help you
because I wanted some more FREE STUFF."

Seems he appreciated the tips he gets when he uses my computer and the
lessons on how to do cool stuff. Go figure...

---