Re: sticker chart

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 10 2001 - 06:41:23 PST

What a hoot! I offer my high school students "Mona Bucks" for going above
and beyond (compliments of Judy Decker!). I give them to that one student
who walks back to the sink and picks up used paper towels, to the student
spends an extraordinary amount of time on a sketchbook assignment, to the
student who really struggles with an assignment but sticks with it. I
printed out the Mona Bucks on my color printer then laminated them. Students
can exchange them for treats or extra credit. They love these and it is so
simple! :-)
~Michal
whest177@wheatstate.com
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids