re: class size

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 10 2001 - 06:50:32 PST

I freaked out when I got my schedule and saw that I
had 28 8th graders in one class when my room maxes out
at 32. I asked the guidance office if we could move
some of them to another class and they said it
wouldn't work. But you know what? I found a great
seating chart and I really enjoy that class. They work
hard; the only issue is that there really isn't enough
room to put their stuff. They will stack their books
on my slab roller sometimes, and I walk around
tripping over them in the floor.

On another note (please excuse me, I have the digest
and I have to keep sending messages all in a row when
I have read things that interest me enough to respond)

I love my principal!! I really do- he is very cool.
(Thanks Michelle!) I feel lucky when I read about some
of your dum-dums.

Jayna