Re: Christmas challenge

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 10 2001 - 06:37:19 PST

Your Christmas challenge should maybe be rethought- a
holiday challenge, perhaps? I have many students who
are not Christian. I don't do holiday stuff to avoid
conflict because the majority of our students are
zealous Christians. I just don't want to get in to it
if I have a lot of kids who are really into creating
Christmas stuff and others who don't care because they
are Muslim or Jewish or Hindu or whatever! Don't
forget about the other religions....

Jayna