Re: cards printed

---------

From: Sue Freeland (sudz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 10 2001 - 04:50:33 PST

Square One does a fundraiser where each child's art can be printed and each
child receives a free magnet with their Art on it even if the parents do not
buy anything. I've never done this so maybe someone else can give better
feedback here...I've only spoken to the REP. at a recent show so it always
sounds like such a great deal.
In my own classroom I have the kids print their own cards.
Sue