Re: observation vent

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 19:33:08 PST

My last principal's first word of advice was to be sure,
when it took two sheets of roll paper to cover a display board,
to put the lower sheet on first. Another wanted the blinds
in the rooms at the same height. No wonder kids don't learn
if people concern themselves with such minuscute that
has so little impact. A colleague phoned me hoping to restrict
the amount of bonus bucks we would give the kids for
parent conferences. She was worried that a student might
be rewarded by more than one teacher. I held back my
laugh and informed her I had made a commitment to my
students and had to honor it. Heaven forbid if we reward
them too much. The whole educational system might collapse.
                                                Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com