Re: Food for thought

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 18:14:06 PST

One year we made paper mache food for Christmas tree decorations. The
kids loved it--they had pizza, turkey legs, pie, fruit--you name it. The
painted and then sprayed to give a gloss and tossed in a little glitter
while the gloss was wet. We decorated the school tree in the Jr. Hi--I
was worried about what would happen to all the pieces but the kids loved
it and didn't mess with it.

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko High School #
# College Avenue #