be careful about venting

---------

gregjuli_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 18:19:00 PST

Jennifer,
You obviously have a reason to vent, but.....
be careful what you say about administrators in the cyber world. A few years
ago I was venting about a another teacher and mentioned the principal not being
helpful
( actually it said more than that). Well , that teacher showed my e- mail to the
principal! How low can you go! ( how she found out is a long story) .To make a
long story short I was fortunate that the principal and I had always gotten
along in the past and I explained my frustrations to him and things are fine,
but you never know how devious another person can be.
MaryB

Aaron and Jennifer wrote:

> Well, after two days of cooling off (and wiping away tears), I think have
> finally got a grip. Sigh. I have concluded that my principal doesn't know
> how to observe an art room. On my observation report he noted that the noise
> level was too high (hah! it was a quiet day!) and as a result my classroom
> management skills are poor. Well, I think you can figure out where I would
> like to stick that report!

---