RE: observation vent

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 17:48:42 PST

> . Once called me in his office to tell me that the different size boxes
> with supplies I had labled and stacked on shelves in my room really
> bothered him because they were different sizes. He said they would look
> better if they were the same size and I would be better organized! Now
> that's an administrator who understood space and supplies... LOL....you're
> not alone...

Yeah - but did storage boxes on top of cabinets cause 'discipline problems?"
We (my husband and I) still laugh about that one because the same principal
that wrote that (and believe me, there were a lot of things I could have
used help with my first year) - gave parents the key to my husband's 1st
grade classroom so that they could cover EVERYTHING with coordinated contact
paper - he is a much better teacher for it -
maybe there is a section for 'boxes and what to look for'...
Ellen

---