Re: emu eggs

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 17:37:36 PST

You could do giant pysanki eggs!

 I've seen them carved out with a dremel
tool--some into filigree and some with little holes carved and then tiny
little scenes put inside--there was a lady here that did them and sold
them for hundreds of dollars. Kind of over-sentimental and precious
but people love them....little snow scenes with tiny figurines and tiny
trees--little hinged doors that opened. The eggs must be incredibly
tough.
Have fun. Sid
# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko High School #