Re: Art Class Size

---------

Bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 16:30:58 PST

In a message dated 11/09/2001 7:49:20 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Tsheffey@aol.com writes:

> To those of you like myself who now have 32, 33, 34 in each class, how has

I am cramped, I can't see as many students, I can't help them individually as
much as I did before. Demonstrations are a joke because no one can see. I
am trying to go to smaller groups and demonstrate there, but it means the
rest of the class has to be quiet. Yeah right! I am trying to do the same
projects and it has been OK but the quality was down at first, but lately
they have improved.

Ken Schwab
San Jose CA

---