Re: Food for thought

---------

Bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 16:33:46 PST

In a message dated 11/09/2001 9:37:42 AM Pacific Standard Time,
jekteachme@yahoo.com writes:

> Any ideas on food as art (for two dimensional)? Some
> of my classes are working on paintings/collage in
> Arcimboldo style...any other suggestions?

I once saw another teacher have her art 1's paint realistic paintings of food
on paper plates and then displayed them on a wall with a checkered table
cloth and napkins, plastic forks,spoons,etc. Very interesting. Use pop art
examples as an art history lead in.

Ken Schwab
San Jose CA

---