American Artists of Interest

---------

From: Judy Decker (Jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 14:38:18 PST

Here is a page I got started last June:
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/america.htm
I think many of them are from the list that was compiled for Mary Ann last
spring. I will check to see if any additional artists are listed in her
current post. I have the first names on the page.

I had links ready for many of them...but then when we were hacked -- I lost
that folder (It didn't save properly to the super floppy -- all that work
gone -- boo-hoo).

Judy Decker

---