private school teachers

---------

From: Rebecca Stone-Danahy (RebeccaStoneDanahy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 13:01:30 PST

Dear fellow Arts Ed Netters,
I am interested in developing a network of those of us in the private school
systems. My colleagues and I in North Carolina have not received a
rejection letter from NAEA and are assuming that we have been accepted to
present at Miami! Our presentation topic is on the special needs and
interests of teaching art in the private school. I have been wondering just
how many of us on this list teach in a private school?

You may repsond to me privately at rebeccastonedanahy@fcds.org
<mailto:rebeccastonedanahy@fcds.org>

Thanks,
Becky in NC