Re: Class Size Debate

---------

From: mark alexander (markcalexander_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 07:01:54 PST

 D, you do have a good point there. Class composition,, along with teacher's enthusiasm, and class size is also one of the important factors. Perhaps we should avoid using words that end in 'est' as we discuss these factors, as in "such 'n such is the largEST factor."
Mark

  Jerry Krasnesky <ceskras@home.com> wrote: I get the points made in both your post and the article however, class size
does factor in...immediately after class composition.

Class composition makes or breaks ya, let's admit. D