RE: Art Class Size

---------

From: mark alexander (markcalexander_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 06:18:00 PST

 This is a very interesting, and I'm willing to look into it. Of course, teacher knowledge and passion is a very important factor, but until I'm proven wrong I still stand by class size as having the largest impact on learning. I can see a problem with my statement, though, if the teacher of the class, regardless of size, is poorly prepared and bored. Thanks for stating your views.
Mark
  "Sears, Ellen" <ESears@Anchorage.k12.ky.us> wrote: All research on class size shows its small impact......The biggest factor in a
successful class in America was the teacher, teacher, teacher - teacher
knowledge, teacher passion......
Ellen