Re: Subs

---------

From: The Dodges (4boys_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 20:39:52 PST

> This issue of subs is a good topic.
I started my teaching career as a sub. It is not an easy job. It's the
immature students that cause the problems, usually not the sub. Now that I
am the teacher, I have detailed preparations listed for the sub. It is the
teacher's responsibility to inform the sub of their expectations. Just as
there are bad teachers, there are bad subs, so be prepared.

---