schedules

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 18:38:50 PST

----- Original Message -----
From: "melinda Mosley-Bullard" <mose@atlantic.net>
To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet@lists.getty.edu>
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2001 6:26 AM
Subject: Re: Developing K-5 Lesson Plans

>... then, six to seven half hour classes a day. Thursdays I only teach Art
5
> times. I am dog tired at the end of the day. ....Does
> anyone else have a schedule like mine??

I teach seven, forty min. classes a day (six on Tues.), one school, with a
great room. I don't mind the schedule. However, I must admit that much
of my planning, grading, and display work is done before or after school
hours. School starts at 8:20, I try to get there by 7:45. School ends at
3:50, I usually stay until five. About once a week I stay until six or
seven. Fourteen times a year, I volunteer for Art Club, from 3:30, until
5:30. BTW, I'm not bragging, or complaining, just stating what I do.

Leah

---