favorite American Artists

---------

From: MaryAnn Kohl (maryann_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 18:15:41 PST

I have the following list of American artists (there may be some errors in
here with English or other nationalities) that our list recommended as fun
ones to teach to kids (I only have last names...sorry!). I was wondering if
you could tell us what type of art each person is famous for? I am compiling
a list that I will return it to the group when it is complete. Any other
little tidbits of history or stuff you think is cool about any of them would
be nice to know too. This should be fun!! Also, fee free to add to this
list. There must be more artists than this...hopefully some from the
beginning of American history, and also more women and more ethnic
diversity????

email me directly if you like: maryann@brightring.com
I will send the compiled info back to you.
MaryAnn

=======
Adams

Albright